Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Let's Vacation, Please.

I'm sitting at work tackling a new project. We're planning a week long party for a client and 22 of their friends on the amazing island of Anguilla. So I'm researching and planning and all the while I can't help but think, "My Goodness, I wish I was best friends with this person and they would invite me to their fabulous party." As I present ideas to them and plan more activities, I find myself trying to scheme ways to get me to Anguilla. Like perhaps planning something that would need on-site management so that we may attend and make sure things are just as perfect as they should be. Or maybe planning something that needs one "extra person", and how convenient, I now know the island like the back of the my hand so I believe I'd be the perfect "extra person".

I'm thinking I might need a quick trip there. You know, to scope things out. Make sure the sand is as white as the pictures and the water is as clear as it gives off. Make sure the beds are really as fluffy as they look and our client isn't being deceived.


Photos by: Aubrey Road

Needless to say, if I have disappeared and am no where to be found, check Anguilla.

mace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!