Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Captured.

I have a new, very obvious, love for photography. Film Photography. But then again, that's nothing new. I want every camera I see. I want to learn everything I can about how to capture the perfect moments. I want a shoulder strap that carries three cameras. One digital, one film, and one instant film. So that all the magic moments I am a part of can be captured at just the right time. A sweet kiss from my boyfriend. A good laugh from my Daddy. An embrace from my Mother. All the things I never want to forget. I looked at quite a bit of photographs at work today. All different kinds that caught my attention. It's just a whole other world to me. A world I for sure want to step into.

Thank you A Bryan and Jose Villa for inspiring me to capture all my moments. It's going to happen. Mark my words.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!