Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Me and the City.

So I have decided I'm moving to the city. And I'm so absolutely thrilled. It will be a change of pace for sure but a positive, fun change. My job is going to be so interesting and I can't wait to see all the people I'll get to meet.

photos by: dress, design, decor & google :)

I'm already thinking of fun DIY projects for my little apartment, so that will give me a couple tasks to tackle in my free time. For my birthday Drew's dad gave me his old camera from college, a Nikon FG and I don't know if I've ever loved a material thing more. It was the perfect gift and the perfect camera. I have fallen so in love with film all over again. I'm anxious to walk around downtown and see what photographs I can capture. You can be sure that's where I'll spend my weekends. My mom's in town today and I'm meeting up with her for dinner. Such a sweet surprise on this packed week.
Have a great day!
mace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!