Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oh, the Possibilities.



I'm hoping to go for a tan and white color scheme in my apartment. That way I can add what I want along the way and try tons of new things. Although even with that, there's still tons of things you can do..




It's 25 days until the big move, 28 days until my trip to Alabama, and 34 days until the new job. I'm so excited for the things ahead! Is it wierd to be excited about my free standing bath tub too? Because I so am. This last few weeks of complete busyness of work and presentations have me aching for laying out, my rainbows, and lake days. As well as the feeling of being entirely done with school. But as for now, my remedy for studying comes from online shopping and decorating ideas. Along with random sweet texts from the boy. So far, it's helping quite a bit.
Happy hump day loveys!
mace.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh, I was so happy to see you have a little blogger too! I have grown so addicted with mine. Congrats on the big move -- I'll be in Dallas starting next Feb. Whereabouts are you living?

    Precious blog, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!