Thursday, January 6, 2011

Just Some Perfect Inspiration.

Harper's Bazaar has quickly become my favorite magazine. My friend Shae introduced me to it a while back and after skimming through all hers, I'm happy to say that when my Bazaar comes in the mail I love running straight to my couch and swooning over every picture inside.





The thing I love most about them is the elegance and simplicity in the cover. Even after I've already looked through them 4 or 5 times, they still look lovely just sitting stacked on my coffee table. I haven't quite finished my collection of perfect coffee table reads but these have been taking over the job rather well. Not to mention, the fashion inspiration this magazine provides is something I can't help but love.

mace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!