Saturday, September 26, 2009

20.

Twenty things about me. Because I know you're dying to know.

1. My father is the greatest man I know. The love I have for him is stronger than any love I've ever felt. It's a blessing really.

2. I wish so badly I had more reasons to wear high heels, instead of having to create my own reasons.

3. My boyfriend lives 882 miles away from me. God has something up his sleeve with this. But in the meantime, I don't ever take a quick kiss from him lightly.

4. I live with three of the sweetest, most amazing girls you'll ever meet. It's fun. And it makes me happy.

5. I have an obsession with wedding photographers and their blogs. Mainly Jasmine Star.

6. Don't be alarmed if I bust out in a crazy dance, with no music, or no warning. I'm just expressing myself.

7. Traveling piggy back quickly puts a smile on my face. Drew stays on high alert for anytime I may jump on.

8. I'm a new fan to Alabama football. But I'm quickly becoming pretty loyal.

9. Sometimes I debate paying all my life's earnings to meet Taylor Swift. Lately I've been leaning toward, "Yes Do It."

10. A day started off in the Word teaches me so much. My Jesus loves me unconditionally and it's such an awesome feeling.

11. My boyfriend is my best friend. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

12. I love having a sweet, passionate mother who knows me better than anyone. I love learning from her.

13. I'm a clean freak. An "everything has its place" kind of girl.

14. I will never be able to show my sisters how much I truly love them. But I can keep trying.

15. I tend to have a little trouble with vulnerability. I'm working on it though. Me and God are working on it.

16. I put entirely way too much salt and pepper on anything I eat. And I mean anything.

17. My new top thing on my wishlist is an adorable pair of cowboy boots. Yes, I'm a small town girl from Texas who doesn't have any. And the more I think about it, I'm pretty shocked myself.

18. I like when I have a "good curls" kind of hair day. Makes me not feel so bad when I straighten those suckas out.

19. I enojy friendship. Having someone know you well. Getting to know someone well. Doing life together. It's great.

20. I'm new at this blogging thing. You may have to give me a break for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!