Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Just a Little Piece.

Drew left his shoes. And I've left them there. I told him I'd mail them, and it's on my -to-do list. But I like having them in my room. I'm hoping he'll make an emergency trip to Texas becuase it's "National Wear Your Rainbows Day" and he won't have his. I'm hoping that since they're sitting there, it means he went out in his Asics and he'll be back from a run later. But of course none of those things are the case. So instead, they just sit there and stare at me. It's not like it's a sweatshirt that smells like him, or a T-shirt I can sleep in at night. It's just his shoes, which are about three sizes too big. But they still make me smile everytime I come into my room and almost trip on them. Or when I'm picking up all the other shoes thrown around my room, and I decide to leave those there. It helps the whole missing him like crazy thing, but only a teensy tiny bit.





1 comment:

  1. wow you are so my girl. that was so funny, and made me smile so big. i like you alot. yeah i said it. wow. thanks for being so thoughtful and being mine. i miss your voice so bad today....p.s. check my blog sucka

    -me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!