Wednesday, July 7, 2010

There's Always a Grey Area.

Tomorrow night is our anniversary party downtown for work and I'm so excited! It's been fun to plan our own event after meeting all the ideas and standards of our clients. Every year all the girls at work decide on one color and wear that for the party so that we don't have to do the whole black thing but we still match. This year, the color is grey. Even though I already found the dress for it, when I was browsing through the new collection at Modcloth today, I couldn't help but notice some other dresses that would have been perfect for this fabulous party!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos by: Modcloth

My mom and Tisha are coming in tomorrow afternoon and it will be so perfect to get some time with them!

Happy Wednesday!

mace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!