Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My New Best Friend's Closet, She Just Doesn't Know it Yet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Checking The Covetour has become quite the highlight of my work day. And yesterday's post was the best of them all. They featured Suzanne Rogers out of Canada and I know a lady isn't supposed to stare but I couldn't look away from these fabulous photos. Most girls swoon over the clothes hanging in the closet, but for me it was the clothes along with the French design of the closet itself. It's the perfect match for a woman's closet. With unlimited mirrors, the perfect touches of gold, and a feminine feel taking over, it's a place men may see and feel they aren't even welcome to have a peak inside.



xo, mace.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Not only is that incredible, but now my wardrobe feels underprivileged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute,so girly,so Marie-Antoinette,so FRENCH !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!