Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Weekend of {Celebrating the Manfriend's Birthday}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today is the Manfriend's birthday and Drew's parents flew me in to surprise him! Since I'm the absolute worst at keeping surprises, I found myself way too often almost giving it away. I don't know how I kept this secret in. He has flown to Texas and surprised me more times than I can count and I'm so glad to take my turn.

Drew and I started three years ago with a simple "Happy Birthday" and looking at where we are now amazes me. I miss not getting to celebrate his birthday as counselors at camp with too much ice cream, obnoxious songs, and photographing him sitting in a broken wheelchair on a table in the dining hall while a million people sing him "Happy Birthday" and he sneaks me the "I can't believe you" look. But I'm also so excited to get to spend the weekend in Alabama with the guy who keeps me sane, keeps me laughing, and always keeps me guessing. Happy Birthday Andrew!

xo, macy.

2 comments:

  1. sweet post, Glad you guys had a ball. SEE YOU SOON!! and Happy Birthday to the world's greatest boyfriend...until mine comes along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a great time Macy!! And kept the surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!