Thursday, November 19, 2009

5.

I had a little breakdown last night. Like the kind where you cry for no reason but try to find eleven different reasons. After the news about my cat passing away and the overload of the semester, I just made the wrong decision to not smile the rest of the night. But my sweet boy made sure I smiled.
It's five days until he gets to see that smile in person.
And I guarantee you that the smile won't leave my face after that.
Brady Bulldogs have a playoff game here in Abilene tomorrow night and my excitement for that is off the charts as well. Getting to see my family, some good football, and great friends. I'll slip my red gloves on, button up my coat, and get to hug all my favorite people. While yelling at the top of my lungs, "TOUCHDOWN, TOUCHDOWN, WE WANT A TOUCHDOWN!" It doesn't get better than that.

1 comment:

  1. weeeeee we wanna a touchhhhhhdowwwwn.
    weeeeee we wanna a touchhhhhhdowwwwn.
    weeeeee we wanna a touchhhhhhdowwwwn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!