Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Turn it up.


1) faith's silver elephant / rosie thomas
2) one moment more / mindy smith
3) ice age / pete yorn
4) the dress looks nice on you / sufjan stevens
5) within you / ray lamontagne
6) faded from the winter / iron & wine
All relaxing in their own way, if you put one of these songs on, you're bound to want to want a caramel macchiato and some great conversation. Go on, see if I'm right. Oh, and while you're at it, type Rosie Thomas into Pandora and see what you get. Perfection, that's what.
Happy hump day!
mace.

1 comment:

  1. It still blows me away how exact our music tastes are! I wanna scream I &$"@ YOU as loud as I can, but I can't. It's a blog and.....for other reasons u know. But thank u for introducing me to padora. Oh I love it! Ha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!