Thursday, June 3, 2010

I've Got Some Catching Up To Do.

With moving, my fabulous Alabama trip, and starting my internship, I am officially behind. My suitcase is still sitting in my room just staring at me with all the clothes that I packed still in it. Every eleven minutes or so, I swear I can hear it whispering, "Unpack me or I'll throw these clothes out our window." Looks like I'll be bringing them in from the grassy lawn by next week.

Even though work has already been keeping me busy, it's perfect. I absolutely love it. I'm headed home tonight to see my little sister graduate tomorrow and hang out with some old friends in the comfort of our hometown. I'll be back next week full force, hopefully. I mean, we can see how it goes.
Photo by: Apartment 34

I feel as though I may never catch up. As much as I love the city, I miss my sweet rest.

mace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!