Monday, June 28, 2010

Mondays Should Be "Ban"ned.

I know it seems like every Monday I post about how much I dislike them and how rough they are. And yes, it not only seems that way, but it actually is that way. I just don't know what else to say on such a monotonous day. Other than running around and yelling "The bachelorette comes on tonight!" at the top of my lungs, I have to just sit, try to keep my eyes open, and plan for the week ahead. It's become quite the routine really. Sit, open, plan. Sit, open, plan.

On a brighter note, my sweet boyfriend and I purchased matching Ray Bans. We're excited and can't wait to match on family vacation. I'm glad I fell in love with a guy who looks so dapper in a pair of dark aviators.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos: Google

Contrary to what you may think, no that is not us in those ads.
We were asked but politely turned it down when we thought the fame might get to our heads.

Have a wonderful week!

mace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!