Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Now That's a Spill.

So yes, I am a little behind on my posts. I do realize that. Although, with my busy schedule and finishing up this last online class, the time to find pretty pictures and fabulous clothing is few and far between. Even though, if I had my way, the time to find pretty pictures and fabulous clothing would be here, there and everywhere.
I finally got to go see my cousin's adorable apartment tonight. It's so fun that we're in the same city. Once I got there, I looked down at a new shirt of mine and realized I had spilt some of my cranberry juice down the front on the drive over. I'm so graceful. And by that I mean if I have something new, I will spill whatever I'm consuming on that new item. But she kindly threw it in the wash and it's as good as new.
destined to design


I hope you are all having a lovely week, and keeping all your shirts clean.
mace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!